Friday, 26 August 2016

Storyboard

Here's my first attempt at laying out a storyboard for calendar page layout:


There are 7 separate pages including the front cover.

Here's a mock up of the front cover.  I've been researching different covers and want to come up with something that gives the 'WOW' factor that will be eye catching if it is on sale in newsagents and gift stores.


I've left the main area blank as it's turning out to be a hard job to find the right image.



This scan shows how the other 6 pages will look with a different image on each page.  I want to show the process from start to finish but to confine it to 6 pictures will prove very difficult as I have so many images that I could use in the main calendar area.

Each page should have a large image on the right plus 2 calendar months on the left hand side and smaller at the bottom the following month.


I need to ensure that I include the name of the academy and the logo for client identification.


No comments:

Post a Comment