Talk about back to front, I've started photographing the local boat building acadamy (one of only 3 in the country) to build a portfolio of images enough to produce a calendar of 6 images for this assignment.
Today, June 9th, the BBA held a launching ceremony to put some of their newly build boats in the water for the first time. I knew it would be busy but I hadn't imagined the number of people who turned up along with dogs and children. Also the number of people with cameras who were determind to take that one iconic image.
I took this image to practice my depth of field and felt it's came out well. Not only were the red handled pliers out of focus but also everything behind the block was too. This was done with shutter manipulation not in post production using the filter gallery and shake reduction filter.

No comments:
Post a Comment